Our office is OPEN for ALL dental procedures. We look forward to helping all of our patients and meeting new ones!
We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC guidelines very closely. Our team has had additional training to ensure our processes meet or exceed sanitation and sterilization standards of care and we have elevated our infection control procedures in response to this time of global concern.
You can visit our practice with confidence, knowing we are taking additional measures to provide for the safety of our patients and our team:
- Elevated infection control standards include thorough sterilization and disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between each patient.
- Preemptive patient screening: appointment rescheduling for any patient experiencing symptoms of an illness; in-office patient screening for symptoms prior to receiving treatment (including but not limited to non-touch temperature screening).
- Continued adherence to standard sterile healthcare environment protocols including hand hygiene, use of personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, masks: N95 and level 3 surgical masks, eyewear, face shields), respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette, sharps safety, safe injection practices (when applicable), sterile instruments and devices, and clean and disinfected environmental surfaces and common areas.
- Supplying hand sanitization in waiting areas and frequent cleaning of high-touch common areas.
- We have invested in HEPA filter air purifiers in our treatment rooms and ultraviolet lamps for purifying and sanitizing the air in the office.
- You may see that our reception will no longer offer magazines, newspapers, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We value your trust in us.
We understand your decision to visit us is personal and many factors are involved. Please know that we remain committed to the importance of your dental healthcare, comfort, and safety. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and will communicate further based on the expert advice of government departments, public health authorities, and healthcare professionals.
We promise to keep you updated through this dynamic situation, and we look forward to making you smile!
For further information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html