A graduate of Boston University School of Dental Medicine, one of the finest dental schools in the nation, Dr. Monica Gobran received her Doctorate with high honors, and has had many years of experience in dental care.
Dr. Gobran has committed herself to learn the newest methods and using the latest materials in order to leave every treatment option open to her patients. She has taken further courses to expand her knowledge in implants, veneers, and root canal therapy.
Through her experience and continuing education, she is able to offer the following treatment to patients of all ages:
- Restoration and reconstruction of damaged teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry – including bonding, whitening, veneers and all-ceramic crowns and bridges.
- Implants, dentures, and partials.
- Conscious Sedation dentistry.
- Invisalign (Orthodontics without braces).
She is also an active member in:
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Alumni of Boston University
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Multidisciplinary Dental Institute Group
- The Pankey Institute
- Spear Institute
Dr. Gobran is very understanding with nervous dental patients and knows what it is like to be fearful and anxious while sitting in the dental chair. Today as a practicing dentist, she is committed to the best service and total comfort.
When Dr. Gobran is not creating healthy and beautiful smiles, she is spending time with her husband and two children. She also enjoys spending her time traveling and is actively involved in her church.
Meet Dr. Nadia Daljeet